MAC LIPSTICK REVIEW //VELVET TEDDY AND REBEL

/
0 Comments
Hey cuties!,
So the other day I received my order through my door which I ordered from MAC. I now have 4 Mac lipsticks in my collection and I also received s complimentary mascara item. 
I am utterly in love with MAC lipsticks and I honestly believe you can't best them. So without further do I'm going to review my new MAC shades.


So on the left you will see a purple tone shade, going by the name of 'Rebel'. This is very similar to the drugstore collection lip butter in perfect plum if you are looking for an alternative. 
It looks a lot darker than when you apply it to your lips and if your really brave you might want to consider buying this. It really makes your outfit pop and it is very seasonal and can go with pretty much every season of the year. 
On the right you will see the shade 'Velvet Teddy'. Don't be fooled by the picture because it is a lot darker in real life. I was expecting it to apply to my lips like on the photo but I have a naturally dark pink lip tons so it doesn't. When applied to MY lips it turns almost coral colour. This is the lipstick which is heard to be worn by Kylie Jenner. However I do love the outcome, even though not expected, and for a matte lipstick it feels really silky. 
Both of these were £15.50 each because the delivery was free. They last all day and they are really compact. 
Do I regret the purchase? Simply, NO! 
Hope this helped my cuties, 
Ella xox



You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts