Facts about me #2! II Glasses, confidence + Pll?!

/
0 Comments
Hello everybody!,

So I thought I would post like a facts about me thing because I have changed like a LOT since the past time I have done my older facts about me. I am thinking about making this a monthly thing so that you can be caught up with my life and what I am doing.




1. I have glasses now! I am short sighted and I used to be long sighted.
2. I started my youtube properly in November last year (2014)
    3. I run an awful lot of Instagrams and I practically have one for everything I love!
    4. I suffer from anxiety really badly but I am more than happy to help other people.
    5. My three favourites shows are: OITNB then PLL and then American Horror Story
    6. I used to be OBSESSED with Jessie J and used to have all of her merchandise.
    7. I have only met two bands in person: The vamps & Union J
    8. I am writing this in my school IT lesson haha
    9. I won't step outside my bedroom door without makeup, its a confidence thing.
    10. I spend wayyyyyyy to much time on the internet.

Okay that is everything for the time being and my next post will go live at 16:00pm UK time next Friday!

Stay tuned, Stay beautiful,
Ella x





You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts