Make-up Haul

/
0 Comments
Hey!

So yesterday I recieved some make-up items through my door and obviously I can't NOT show them to you haha! 

These bits were from superdrug for my mum as a free gift due to a complaint my mum put it -

My mum kept a miss sporty mascara, a kohl liner and a lipbalm by superdrug itself.

I got -


These are the products I got 


A revolution The One liquid Blusher


Revoloution - Colour Chaos Eye Pallete with super pigmented eyeshadows!


The packaging is gorgeous !!!


Essie Nail polishes - the colours are beautiful 

Im absoloutly in love with everything I got and I can see myself doing a detailed review on each product in the future! 

Ella x 



You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts