New bed cover Review!

/
0 Comments
Hey,!

So yesterday I recieved my new bedding. I got it from amazon at the price of £17.99 which is actually quite good! Honestly i cant remember the name so if youre reading this and you are interested just drop a comment and I will make sure to answer x You can also get this in shops like The Range and I have seen it in other shops to!

Also one more not - all the photos on my blog will be mine from now on so please don't steal the photos and ask if you can use them or not in the comment below;


The quilt is reversible so you can either have a polka dot side or a floral side - both of which are colours with red in, The floral side has both red and pink flowers and the polka dot side is red with white dots on them, 





On my bed I have just put a few complimenting pillows - some from beales, some from next and some from primark! I also put a rabbit on my bed and it looks really really cute on the bed as the colours go well with the scheme. 




Overall this is 1/2 of my favourite beddings , my other favourite bedding is the blue version of this which also looks amazing in my room 

It is comftorable and I would give it a 10/10

I have got about 5 posts coming up as well!!!




You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts