GCSE OPTIONS

/
0 Comments
Hey!

This is the sort of blog post I want people to read but I know they won't ! Oh well Im just gonna sort of blurt out everything hahha x

Basically Im in year 8 for those of you who dont know and obviously in just under 6 months I need to choose my options. This is going to be very hard for me as there is a bucket loads of things I want to take and I can only take 4 with the exception of Maths, English, Rpe, Science and Pe actually im not sure about the RPE ;/

I dont know what job I want to have or anything so Im finding this ridiculously hard. Now there is four ways I can get over this -

A) Go by what I enjoy because obviously I will enjoy it and im a bit young to be planning my career
B) Go by what can get me into lots of jobs when Im older
C) Go half and half so what I enjoy and what will be useful
D) Go for everything I need for one job

Im not sure tbh but everything is doing it by either one of these options and tbh I dont know what to take! Im just panicking like hell of this and I think I am going to need some of your advice so make sure to comment either on her or on my instagram -

What would you do?

Ella x


You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts