My Youtube Plan

/
0 Comments
Hey!

So before I start with my 'youtube plan' then please go and subscribe to my youtube ( it is the second one down with a black and white picture ).

So basically ive been doing a lot of thinking and planning over the christmas holidays and while doing my thinking I have realised my youtube hasnt been used much recently.

I am going to start doing youtube videos again on the 15th January as a fresh start because the 11th is my birthday and stuff and I might film a 13th birthday haul? Shall I. Anyways my videos will take place every tuesday and thursday and also sundays or Saturdays.

The videos I will be filming will consist of lots of beauty guru videos, challenges and things I think you would enjoy,

This is the list of videos i am planning to do ;


  • 13th Birthday haul
  • My everyday makeup routine 
  • January look book
  • Whats in my makeup bag 
  • Drugstore makeup starter kit
  • Haul
  • January Favourites
  • Fashion trends
  • Tech Talk Tuesday 
  • 50 facts about me 
  • School Makeup look
  • Clothing Favourites
  • Whats in my school bag
  • Phone case collection
  • Whats on my phone 
  • Whats on my iPad
  • Whats on my Ipods 
  • Been boozled challenge
  • Chubby bunny
  • Pamper routine 
  • Girls night in 
This is all I have planned for at the moment so if there is any you want to see then request it in the comments or on my instagram - @cute.inspire

Anyways I hope you understand the reasons to why I havent been on youtube for a while - (birthday, christmas, new year, family,boxing day, birthday party thing ) and I cant wait to see you on your screens soon! 

Bye! 

Ella x 


You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts