Autograph Foundation review ♡

/
0 Comments
Price : £9.50
Where? : Marks and Spencer's 
Brand : Autograph 
Product : Mousse Foundation 

Review

I got this foundation yesterday and when I woke up this morning I decided to use it - My skin is really pale and j have a few freckles on it in one side of my fave and they are really noticeable. Also I'm due on my _____ which means I have lots of dark spots and redness on my face.

I applied the foundation first on my checks and the redness was removed and you could barely see the freckles. It matches my skin perfectly. Then I put it on all my spots and it reduced redness and made it look more acceptable. Then I moved onto my under eyes and I didn't even need to use a concealer. 

Also I forget to mention that my skin is quite oily so I find buying a foundation and powder to match quite stressful but it removed all oil excess and left my skin looking matte. I didn't even have to powder my face after. I was good to go! 


I would reccomend this to anyone and everyone! Flawless skin or not. Even though the packaging is small you don't have to use much anyway. The foundation comes with 25ml which is just under a small perfume amount. 

Rating : ★★★★★
Who: anyone! 

Hope you liked this blog post!

Ella xx 
P.S the colour I used was Ivory and I'm pale and if matched perfectly - it is the lightest colour x 




You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts