Rimmel London Scandaleyes Eyeliner Review

/
0 Comments
 Hello everybody!

So this week I have decided I would review a very recent addition to my makeup collection. I picked up the fairly new, Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Gel eyeliner. Now, I have never tried a gel eyeliner so I was a bit hesitant to pick it up, but seeing as Superdrug had a - 2 rimmel london products for £10, I decided to pick it up.

I originally went to get their Rimmel Match Perfection, which I pick up every few months and when I saw the sign I decided to look for something else. Now I could of gone for something like another foundation which would of saved me about £7 but I decided to go with the eyeliner since mine was running out anyway.

The eyeliner retails at £6.99, definetly a lot for a drugstore product... but maybe you do pay for what you get!
The eyeliner is waterproof and I can safely confirm what they have said. I can also confirm it lasts 24hours. When I had a bit of a crying breakdown the other day, I noticed that the eyeliner hadn't even moved, not even faded in any shape or form. Later that night I tried to remove it and despite the fact my tears had already touched it, I struggled to take it off. This would be an amazing pool and beach make-up product!

The eyeliner applies really nicely and the brush you get given is very sturdy and does the jobs effectivly with ease. The colour comes out really pigmented leaving you with a really good colour to work around. 




I must say, the packaging is simple yet so gorgeous! The little jar you get the product out of is really lovely as the size is so small but yet I haven't seen any dramatic decrease over the past week of using it. The actual boxing is really nice too giving you all the (correct) information needed. 


I think this has definitly been one of my most succesful purchases and this will continue being my everyday eyeliner for the time being. I am so glad I didn't let my hesitation take the better of me. 

So as always I am going to end this by saying, 
Stay beautiful, 
Ella x 


You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts