Blogger Refurbishment

/
0 Comments
Hello everybody!


So I have been thinking a lot about my blogger recently and I have finally settled on a blogger template and domain I want to purchase.


The template I have picked is beautiful but it costs £50 and by the time I manage to completely change my blogger, it will be on the 30th January 2016!


I know that may seem a while a way but it is not!


I will try to be as active as I can for the time being but I am going to try :)


My posts are now scheduled to for 4pm every Friday (UK) so you will now be guaranteed at least a post once per week.


As soon as I get the money ( £150) for the blogger refurbishment I will proceed.


Stay beautiful,
Ella x


You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts