Zoella Beauty // Blissful Mistful review

/
2 Comments
Hello everybody!, 

So for this weeks post I decided I would do a review on one of my favorite drugstore perfumes of all times! I am also an owner of the Zoella Beauty "Lets Spritz" but I personally like this one better as it is more of an everyday wear scent. 

The packaging is really adorable and really caught my eye when Zoe released it. It is a transparent bottle but the cute spots on the back add an adorable touch. Keeping with her original range, the packaging was red, pink and white toned followed by the logo and the description. I really love how the bottle looks and I would give it a 4/5. Knocking one of due to simplicity. 

The scent is beautiful! It is a scent which is hard to describe but I think it has a slightly floral, yet fruity kind of smell too it. Honestly I can not describe scents very well but it is very easy to wear on a day to day basis and I always get questioned on what perfume I am wearing. I would give this a 5/5 but I would say it goes beyond that scale! 

Finally price. For a drugstore price of £7 for a 45ml bottle I think it is very well priced! Especially as a lot of her fans are teens, I think Zoe has chosen a respectable price seeing as not all teenagers can afford the high sale prices chosen today. You get a really good amount and seeing as I use it pretty much everyday, the bottle has managed to stay reasonably full.

Overall, the packaging is cute, yet simple, the scent is beautiful and the price is just incredible! I would definitely give it a 5/5 ;) Well done Zo!

So I will see you next post and I do hope you enjoyed this one but make sure...

STAY BEAUTIFUL!, 
Ella x 


You may also like

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I so needed a review on this! I was so tempted to buy it but wasn't too sure - I think you have sold me.

    Also I love your theme it is to die for! x

    http://paper-lillies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your link to your blog on one of Zoellas old videos and I love it! If you want to check out mine that would be awesome :)
    http://teaposts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts