Essential II Water, pool and beach essentials!

/
0 Comments
Hello everybody!,

So summer is nearly over and I have just got back from the beautiful country of Morocco. I had an amazing time and being by the pool was one of the main advantages I took when over there. However some of you are still ok holiday ( lucky people! ) and I thought it would be a great opportunity to share some of my beach/pool essentials with you. 


1. My kimono from new look definitely became my best friend on holiday and I wore it consistently throughout the 7 days I was there.
2. Glasses - primark - £3
3. Flip flops - primark - £6
4, Shorts ( primark )
5. Beach bag 
6. Rimmel match perfection foundation with SPF 
7. Waterproof collection eyeliner 
8. Maybelline Rocket Volume waterproof mascara 

So those are only a few bits with minimal description but it should hopefully give you an insight to some amazing essentials for water based areas. Small things like waterproof make-up have been a massive help to me and kept the holiday to a relaxing point so that I can comftorably enjoy the holiday without worrying about things like taking my make-up off to go in a pool.

I am really sorry about the consistency of my posts lately but from now on the blog posts will be scheduled. 


You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts