OOTD

/
0 Comments
Hey cuties!,
So today i wore an outfit I have been loving for ages! I got a new lens for my camera today which is the 75-300mm lens. You should be able to see the quality in it, as can I! 
For the top half I wore a white jumper crop top. You won't even guess how much it is! It is a proper brand but they were in clearance so .. 10p yes 10 pence! I'm not mistaken anything! £0.10 . The quality is amazing and it is great for spring, I've got one in a pink burgundy and a black. 
Next I have my leather jacket and I'm falling in love with it. It is from Dorothy Perkins for £30 but mum payed half as if was for her originally and she will still use it. The quality is amazing and I live leather jackets.
For the bottom half I just wore some skinny jeans in a dark colour. I stuck to the dark theme. The shoes were from matalans for £20 and I got them a while back like 2 years ago ( yes they still fit ) so I'm not completely certain they even do them anymore haha. 

As I said earlier on, I hope you can tell the difference with quality!

Stay beautiful, 
Ella xox 










You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts