Roller Lash alternatives ☕️

/
0 Comments
Hey cuties! 

So recently on my channel I posted my roller lash alternatives video and a lot of you seemed to like it! So I decided to post on my blog too as some people enjoy to read posts more. 

First of all I mentioned the 'Maybelline a Falsies'. This mascara works wonders if you have short eyelashes and really want to volumise them. The wand is really thick so it is difficult to get in places but the consistency of the liquid is amazing so clumping is very unlikely.

Then I mentioned a product which I actually brought pretty recently. This is the 'Studio Lash Mascara' by miss sporty. I don't particularly like miss sport products but all of their mascaras I actually compare to Higher end mascaras. Also I do like their nail polishes. The liquid is thin and the wand has a curve and is quite thin so there is no clumping and it's easy to get in places. Recommended to all eye lash lengths. 

Another mascara I would compare to the Roller Lash is the 'Volume Million Lashes' by L'oreal. I was given it by nan actually a while bag as she never used it. The wand is reasonably thick but it is very flimsy and not so secure. However the consistency is a little thicker so it lengthens but surprisingly doesn't give off an clumps and the colour pay off of the black is truly amazing!

The next one is generally better than the roller lash. It is the 'Great Lash' by Maybelline. This is honestly one of the most Roller Lash like mascaras ever! Starting off with the wand ~ the wand is small and is quite short but it is thin. The liquid is consistent and you don't get any clumps at all so it looks natural. You can't even see the liquid on the bristles. It volumises and you don't need to curl you lashes ugh this as well. The packaging is so photogenic and I can't identify any faults in the mascara itself. 



Last of all is the 'Lash Stilleto' by Maybelline. This Is the best thing ever. The packaging is great and compatible. The consistency is thicker but quite thin when applied. The wand is exactly like roller lash and is generally thin and long. It isn't thin so I feel secure while using and it volumises it to the extent where it looks like you have false lashes. However they do look natural as it isn't clumped and each lash is separated evenly!

Of you want to check out my Roller Lash review then scroll through my blog as it is a pretty recent blog post. I hope this helped you as some people generally can't afford mascaras like the a Roller Lash at such a high end price! 

Stay beautiful, 
Ella xox 


You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts