Collection Lip butters

/
0 Comments
Hey Cuties! 

So recently I have been going to these Collection lil butters and they are my official Spring go too's . They are just absolutely amazing and I love them! There are only 4 in the collection and I decided to pick the whole collection up while I was at super drug. 

They sell at the price of just £2.99 which is amazing for such a high quality lip product! I was either going to buy these or baby lips which also sell at the same price but I instantly fell in love. 


The first colour ( starting from the back ) is my absolute favourite! This is in the shade 'Perfect Plum' and it is an amazing autumn colour. However if you pair this with a pastel or white outfit it just screams Spring! It is a dark plum purply colour and I love it!

Then my next favourite is 'vintage rose'. This is a light peach beige colour and it can be used as a nude colour. It has a slight tinge of orange in it and I this looks amazing with everything!

Next up in front of that is my all time favourite in 'Cappuciono'. This is so nude it doesn't even show up that much. It is the sort of think Kylie Jenner would wear and it is just the most amazing quality nude lip product I have brought. I wear it to school but realistically it goes with everything.

Last but not least is a colour I haven't actually tired yet in 'Popping Pink'. It is an amazing bright colour and it looks incredible. 

Overall the products feel amazing and moisturising. Another think I have noticed is that the colour on the bottle matches exactly the same colour as the actual product itself. What you see is what you get. This is defentily a five stars! 

Colour- 5/5
Packaging- 4/5 
Price- 100000000/5
Moisture/Consistency - 5/5
Overall- 1000000000

Stay beautiful, 
Ella xx

P.S I hope you enjoy my new blog style 💭☕️


You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts