Q&A

/
0 Comments
Hey cuties!,

So first of all I'm going to start by telling you to check out my new Q&A video ; https://youtu.be/ZcYMGaBo57g . For the majority of you who generally don't use YouTube I though I would put some questions and answers here on my blog!

What's your favourite lip prouduct? 
Currently my favourite lip product are the collection lip butters

What's your favourite song at the moment? 
I really like you by Carly Rae Jepsen 

Why did you start an account?
Because I love being social on the Internet and succeeding achievements, both of which I have done. It's just purely amazing!

Where would you like to visit?
Somewhere tropical like Florida, Cyprus or the Carribean would be nice!

Where is you  favourite place?
My bedroom. It sounds lazy but it's cosy and personal and you can really relax!

Friends or family?
I would never be able to pick or decide that.

Favourite clothing brand?
Topshop, new look and river island :) 

Okay so that is all I'm going to leave you with today but I hope you enjoyed the short Q&A 💭

Stay beautiful, 
Ella xox


You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts