What's on my Face !

/
0 Comments

Hey cuties! 

So tonight I decided to give a bit of an original kick to a post. This is going to be a 'What's On My face' post. 
This is a selfie I took the other night and it is a side view. I really like it and the makeup look really pops.


Starting with the base I used the age rewind concealer as a light foundation by maybelline. This also gave off a dewy look and looked really effective. On top I applied my collection loose powder and then my miss sporty 001 sun kissed bronzer. 
I applied the bronzer on with fast strokes, blended it out and then applied the yellow coloured bronzer to give dimension to my cheek bones and really make them stand out.
For my eyebrows I just used a basic eyebrow powder and darkened them as well as adding my arch. 
For eyeliner I used the collection waterproof liquid eyeliner in black and applied my signature cat wing flick to it to give the focus on the eyes.

I lightly dusted a bit of Naked 3's strange underneath the eyes to make them pop out and look appealing. For mascara I used the maybelline great lash and the roller lash. I applied the roller lash on the top and the bottom and then applied another coat with the 'great lash'.

Then to finish of the look I applied the collection lip butter. It is really pretty and goes amazingly with my cropped jumper!

Hope you enjoyed the double post!
Stay beautiful,
Ella x




You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts