LukeIsNotSexy

/
0 Comments
Hey cuties,

This is going to be a bit of a different post but however, its a post which i feel needs to be done.

This is going to be regarding my idol ; Luke Cutforth. I am also at some point going to be posting a video on my youtube about this subject too.

I love this lil thing to bits and the other day my friend asked "Why do you like Luke Cutforth hes a bit weird isnt he?!" - This was my reply... or well at least what i was thinking.

I am 1 year 4 months clean because of this little ginger thing and I love him to peices. I found him through his depression video, in which i was searching on youtube as i was losing it and I didnt know what to do. The moment he started speaking , tears were physically splurging out my eyes. So i clicked his profile picture and started watching all of his videos , I mean ALL his videos.

His videos have helped me a lot and all the little things hes done for me is incredible! Hes the only idol which actually replies to my tweets and notices me, when i was 1 week clean he messaged me about how he was proud. My friends didnt even do that for me and someone on the other side of the screen without 200,000 subscribers... did.

I love him to peices and hopefully in the future , I will meet him.Words cant explain how i feel about him, hes likes the brother who I never really had.

Luke might not even see this , but quite honestly , even if this is just on the internet for people to go and find him and he smiles it would make me happy. I might just be tapping away at a keyboard for all i care, but I just wanted to let him know that I love him. Excatly the same applies for Patty Walters.

*Sorry for all the spelling mistakes in this I will go ahead and correct them another time. Its because I got my nails done and now they are getting in my way and even making my  bed is a task now...not that it wasnt before hahah*

Luke_Cutforth_TenEighty_March_2015_Dave_Bird 03

Much Love,
Stay beautiful,
Ella xoxo


You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts