February Favourites ♡

/
0 Comments

Hey lovelies!, 

I am going to be perking my blog a bit and ive been spending loads of time looking for a template. Hopefully when I'm happy with it I will be posting more regularly. Anyway, getting onto the post I am going to be doing a (late) February favourites! 

Recently I have been wearing this bracelet with everything! I got it from Primark for £3 and it is incredibly easy to pair with different styles and colours of clothers! It matches my unsafe am feed and gold is my favourite colour for jewellry.

I have also been loving this Victoria beckham book. It is amazing and ive been using this so much to get ideas. It's got lots of different styles and is Defentily for everyone. The photos are beautiful and so are the products suggested! 

This is also another product which is defentily going to be mentioned through my social media a few times. These are £8 from superdrug for Zoe's range Zoella Beauty. You can choose three designs but this matches my theme the most so I picked this bag for the photo. It is huge and can fit everything from an eyeshadow to a Perfrume to a hairbrush to a full sized moisturiser. One problem I do get with these is that they can get squashed if they are not full. 

Last but not least, I have been loving these wipes. It is really good for my skin and works wanders on the red areas on my face. They are super cheap for what you get and the wipes have little exfoliating bumps instead of being a completely smooth fabric.

So this isn't much but I myself don't like reading long blog posts. I hope you find this blog somewhat useful. 

Stay beautiful,
Ella xoxo 
@cute.inspire





You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts