Diary #1 - 19/12/14

/
0 Comments
Dear Diary,

You can tell its nearly winter. I am sat here at home free from doing any homework until after the christmas holidays! With my wooly socks and hot chocolate while we all have warm clothes on because the heating isn't warm enough.

I have already got some christmas presents from my friends! Ive got Girl Online by Zoella, two lush bath bombs, a scarf, a book, a rubber and a jar of happiness from my best friend!

I will show you how to make the jar of happiness on another blog post! Does anyone even read my blog... thats how Zoella started out.

I want these diary entrys to be short and sweet so don't expect much. I just want you all to know me better and really gain on this blog.

I love you all so much and if you want a free youtuber banner comment your instagram below and I will get details from you!

Ella xx

@cute.inspire

P.S hopefully my instagram account wont get deleted!


You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts