Blogmas - Day #2

/
0 Comments
Hey,

There isnt much to write about into today's blog.

I really want my blog to grow more and I want it to have a future and lots of followers, it sounds really vein but ya know It would be good.

I dont think anyone even reads my blog hahah but oh well its something to look back to, like... a diary. A diary which I cant chuck away.

I haven't done much today hahah I've read girl online, posted lots on my instagram which is gradually growing and I think I might just film a video tommorow ;)

I want a fresh start with all my social media accounts i think -

TO DO LIST-
1) Change twitter name, Update banner, change banner and bio
2) Instagram photo changed, bio changed, get co-owner, post lots, get pics ready
3) New snapchat name
4) New we heart it
5) New blog posts and template
6) New youtube banner, profile picture and thumbnails and more videos and theme change

Right I think that should be it hahah x

If you do ready my blog then comment instagram usernames and I will follow back ! This will 1- gain you a follower and 2- show me if anyone actually reads this hahah


Much Love,
@cute.inspire
Ella xx


You may also like

No comments:

Views

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

Translate

Ads 468x60px

Search This Blog

Featured Posts